Leica 75mm f2 APO-Summicron-SL ASPH Black 111-78
|Availability:||Out of stock|
- Compact high performance
- Fast and silent focusing thanks to extremely precise autofocus with Dual Syncro DriveTM
- "Made in Germany" in accordance with highest quality standards
- Prevention of stray light and reflections by high-quality coating and optimised mechanical design
- AquaDura® coating against dust and splash water for the everyday-use under extreme conditions
- Eye recognition suitable for creative shallow depth of field work and distinct isolation of subject details and portraiture
- Maximum reproduction ratio of 1:5 allows for impressive images
- Focusing range: 0.5m to infinity
- Filter mount: E67
- L-Mount bayonet
The APO-Summicron-SL 75mm f2 ASPH. has its own special qualities: they are compact, fast and deliver outstanding performance. Their speed enables a wide range of new options, for instance, the creative use of depth of field to isolate subjects from the foreground and background, showing the special bokeh Leica lenses are known for.
A further highlight is a significantly shorter closest focusing distance (0.5m) that lets the photographer capture fast movements or the use in challenging lighting conditions.
The construction and design of the Leica APO-Summicron-SL 75mm f2 ASPH. clearly illustrate the next step in the development of lenses for the Leica SL-System. The result is reflected not only in more compact dimensions, but also in the significantly lower weight of the lenses. The exceptional performance of the lenses already available for the Leica SL has actually been surpassed, not only in terms of resolution, colour and contrast rendition, but also in the homogeneous centre-to-edge sharpness at all aperture settings. A further new highlight is a significantly shorter closest focusing distance and faster autofocus with Dual Syncro DriveTM.
The optical system of the APO-Summicron-SL 75mm f2 ASPH. is comprised of 11 elements, one of which has an aspherical surface. A very high proportion of these elements is manufactured from specially formulated, high-quality glass types for the correction of chromatic aberration. Their particular optical property, so-called anomalous partial dispersion, enables compensation for chromatic aberrations resulting from the other glasses in the optical system. As a result, even highlights in images remain almost completely free of colour fringing.