Pete Townshend at Home, 1966 by Colin Jones. Vincent McEvoy (1)
Pete Townshend at Home at Chesham Place, Belgravia SW3, 1966.
(Original photograph by Colin Jones)
Hand-pulled limited edition print
- Silkscreen print on Fedrigoni Sirio Pearl paper 320gsm
- Image size: 420 x 630 mm / paper size: 510 x 720 mm
- Limited edition of 50
- Designer's sign and edition number on recto
- The price includes tax.
- Shipping costs will be added to the price.
- The framed version is also available at £840 (inc. VAT). Please make an enquiry.
- Please contact us if the print you are interested in is displayed as sold out.
Vincent McEvoy studied at Liverpool Art College. He first came to prominence with his award-winning work at Polydor Records for such artists as The Who and Eric Clapton. He went on to Ogilvy & Mather in London, and later Madrid, where he produced campaigns for Guinness, Polaroid, American Express and Ford. Vincent has multiple Design & Art Direction awards as well as his work has been exhibited as part of 'Rewind - 40 years of the best UK Advertising & Design’ at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
"Working with Andy Warhol in the 1980s gave me the impetus to make silk screens. There is a lot of fun in creating silkscreens with colours so vibrant. The hit-and-miss moments doing it all by hand can be magic (or totally frustrating), compared with working with graphics digitally."